Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Picture of the Day

I downloaded a trial version of DxO Optical Pro to try it out based on the recommendation from tvsteve. I can see some things about it that I may like, but over all, on my first opinion, is that I can adjust the images as good or better than the program can. The benefit would be in the batch fix option, but sometimes automatic level adjustment isn't the best adjustment. That's the negatives, but for positives, I found that some of the softening techniques and film grains were fun. I'll have to explore the program much more in depth, and see what she can really do.


This is the original picture before I applied any adjustments or filters.

Here it's been run through DxO. Interesting.


This one was also "fixed" in DxO. I can see some improvements.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home